• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Hello everyone ! <3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cosmogirll
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Feb 14 2016 01:26 PM
      • LocationBrazil

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:21 AM

Hi everyone ! my name is Mariana, you can call me Mari :) I started with digital art not long ago and I've been doing lots of illustrations and character design on DevianART :D so I found this amazing place and I thought it would be really nice to be part of it ^u^ I have a youtube channel where I post speedpaint/timelapse videos ! --> https://www.youtube....9cDlGsorS1fCdjgif you like my art please give me some feedback and critiques so I can improve and get better XD also if you'd like to support me subscribe to my youtube channel <3 thank you ~~ 

Monmonpon
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Mar 10 2016 11:59 AM

Posted 14 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

Hello Mari, Welcome to OneCanvas :P

SioX
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Oct 02 2017 05:32 AM

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:02 AM

These are some awesome drawings.

But please,draw yourself an youtube banner/channel thing.. you know what I mean :D

And welcome to OC!  XD

iMuzgoi.gif

KKS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users