• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Need a Perfect Logo Design

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jamesmorrison
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Dec 15 2015 05:01 AM

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:02 AM

I am a business student, now days I am working on my final year project. I need a logo design for my artificially created company, which I used in my project. I have contacted a logo design firm, which offer me to design a professional logo in very cheap prices. But I am tight with the budget, can some suggest me Logo design software or website which doesn’t charge a dollar? 

Baka
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Jun 05 2016 11:25 AM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:17 AM

Hi James. No one will ever make your logo for free, you will have to dish out a bit of money if you want a decent one or make it yourself if you want it free. If you really want to spend at least as possible, you can go here and get one for 5$ but I warn you, the quality is mediocre at best : https://goo.gl/KXUo5Y

Lukasmoore
    • Last active: Apr 09 2016 03:45 PM

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:47 PM

@JamesMorrison

No one gonna provide you the logo for free this is for sure but you may want to visit some professional logo design services in order to get you the cheap design you want.

almamartone
    • Last active: Jan 31 2017 12:10 PM

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:41 AM

If you need professional custom logo design that suits your requirement, then I would suggest you to contact Octa Logo, Logo Scientist or Logo Sanctuary. I used these companies to graphic design services and I've very good experience with these companies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users