• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Gaming Clan Logo - Willing to pay

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Allan
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Feb 04 2016 01:50 AM

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:47 PM

Hi there,

Not really new to this community but this would be one of my only posts made here. I usually just enjoy chilling and looking over the amazing graphics on this site but I am in need of a logo for a gaming community/clan that I currently run.

Little background about the community so you can get an idea of why style of logo I am going for.

So, the name is Reborn Dominion. The clan started from a group of gamers that left a bigger clan and started our own. We decided that our logo would resemble a phoenix and we jokingly made our slogan "Born from the ashes of a fallen nation", it is mostly a inside joke and if you know the whole story you would laugh.

So here is what we are looking for:

Color Scheme: Black/Grey + Red

Size: Re-sizable

Theme: I like the esport team style logos, here are some reference images of what I am looking for (Not a copy of the logo, but the style)

phoenix_e_sports___logo___2014_by_subzyy

0eaca420bf116abf0bb5b4e057915efb-d7rgqav

If you could post some examples of your work so I can get a idea of what you have done in the past, or contact me via PM and we can talk that would be awesome. Thanks!

Baka
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Apr 08 2017 03:45 PM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:46 AM

so you want a mascot, is that what you're saying?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users