• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Umbrella under the water

photomanipulation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

XxRain
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Sep 21 2016 02:03 PM
      • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:16 PM

Hello ppl I know is been pretty long since I uploaded something but I was busy, anywho while searching at my tumblr, I stumble in a very beutiful art:http://enoed.lofter..../2f4420_70df982

I was very inspire by it that I make my own version which looks good, cnc re welcome

umbrella_under_the_water_by_xxxrain-d8xp

"Shiawase no katachi"

(Shape of hapiness)

MatrixGfx
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Title: Can't think of a title
    • Last active: Jul 23 2016 08:02 AM
      • LocationLithuania

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:05 AM

I think it really needs more work, first I'd advice you to add a background, since it's suppose to be an underwater scene, search for underwater stocks. I just feels like an umbrella randomly floating in nowhere with some fish around it.

If you want the background to be abstract, add some splatters/texture. Once you're done with background, you should remove the white outline on the umbrella.

However, I really like the splash effects you've done on fishes and at the bottom of umbrella.

P.S Sorry if I'm a bit too harsh -.-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: photomanipulation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users