• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Graphics tablets

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Saif
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Title: Skill n' Power
    • Last active: Jul 24 2017 09:43 AM

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:57 PM

Hello guys, i really need your help. I'm not an expert about these thing, but what can you recommend me about graphic tablet? I need something  cheap to start with.

Edited by Saif, 16 June 2015 - 12:58 PM.

EicaPAM.png

Thank You Maid For The Awesome Signature | My YT Channel

DutchDutorialz
    • Last active: Sep 13 2016 04:39 AM
      • LocationThe Netherlands

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2015 - 01:12 PM

Like do you mean a Drawing tablet? If you do, you can get Trust for like €30, I just bought it 2 days ago and it's pretty good for 30€

0JlpYOf.jpg

Saif

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:03 PM

Like do you mean a Drawing tablet? If you do, you can get Trust for like €30, I just bought it 2 days ago and it's pretty good for 30€

people recommended me to buy this http://www.wacom.com...and-touch-small, but i would be secure before i buy something, need more opinions and details.

EicaPAM.png

SleeN
    • Title: Just Burn and Burn
    • Last active: Oct 17 2016 11:28 AM
      • LocationPortugal

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:36 PM

people recommended me to buy this http://www.wacom.com...and-touch-small, but i would be secure before i buy something, need more opinions and details.

I bought that one about a year ago, I haven't any problem with it. It feels really small and weird at first but you get used to it. 

Some advice: Don't get the Pen & Touch, get the one that says "Pen Small". Both are the same exact thing, the only difference is that the PEN one only work with the pen, and the PEN & TOUCH works with the pen and your finger. Personally I find that extra fuction really useless, and that tablet is (at least in my country) 20€ more than the PEN SMALL.

Bottom line, if you want to be able to use it like the touchpad of laptop and think that fuction is worth 20€ but the PEN & TOUCH, if not go for the PEN SMALL.

Saif

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:03 AM

I bought that one about a year ago, I haven't any problem with it. It feels really small and weird at first but you get used to it. 

Some advice: Don't get the Pen & Touch, get the one that says "Pen Small". Both are the same exact thing, the only difference is that the PEN one only work with the pen, and the PEN & TOUCH works with the pen and your finger. Personally I find that extra fuction really useless, and that tablet is (at least in my country) 20€ more than the PEN SMALL.

Bottom line, if you want to be able to use it like the touchpad of laptop and think that fuction is worth 20€ but the PEN & TOUCH, if not go for the PEN SMALL.

Thank you sleen really appreciated your help, hmh... so the touch function is useless? yeah it worth 30€ more than the pen small, anyway i'll see what i can buy btw those 2, once again thanks :)

Edited by Saif, 17 June 2015 - 03:05 AM.

EicaPAM.png

SleeN
    • Title: Just Burn and Burn
    • Last active: Oct 17 2016 11:28 AM
      • LocationPortugal

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:34 AM

Thank you sleen really appreciated your help, hmh... so the touch function is useless? yeah it worth 30€ more than the pen small, anyway i'll see what i can buy btw those 2, once again thanks :)

The touch fuction just allows you to use the tablet as like a laptop touchpad.

Baka
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Apr 08 2017 03:45 PM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:31 PM

Fuck the touch, just buy the Pen version, the touch is useless. 

Just the Pen is cheaper.

Intuos is the way to go. 

Don't settle for less, its really cheap

I use the Intuos Pen  small

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users