• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

OC Created Content

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SirMoo
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Jan 30 2017 01:50 PM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:41 AM

b0efdc6a637c6eea0673a877e8b4791e.png

OneCanvas Created Content

OneCanvas Created Content is a project to generate custom, quality graphics tutorials for the OneCanvas community. Tutorials are user created, hosted, and displayed exclusively by OneCanvas.

How it works:

Users create tutorials with the OC Branding (See branding guidelines) on easy and intermediate concepts.

Upload tutorials to the OC Video management system and wait for approval.

Once approved, encourage your friends join OC for exclusive content created by you and others!

End goal for the OC Created Content project is to begin to generate premium content and content targeting VIP users. Initially all content will be available to anyone with an OC account with advanced content in the future being targeted to VIP users.

Rewards:

Other than our undying love, user will be rewarded VIP time based on a set criteria (to be determined) as a thank you for helping the community grow. A nifty forum award will also be yours too. We hope to be able to feature parts of more popular videos on YouTube as a lure for new members.

Branding Guidelines:

To keep a level of brand recognition and consistency all videos will need to have the OC logo prominently displayed for at-least 5 seconds at the start of the video. All videos are encouraged to vocally mention OneCanvas near the beginning of the video as well.

Users may also place their own project logo next to the initial OC logo at an equal or smaller size.

Crappy example logo would be this... But you get the idea.

f1961d3502efac4270c88d8d28db459f.png

At the end of the video a simple credits page should list any resources used in the image along with a link to OneCanvas.net. On this page you're welcome to list your own Website, youtube, OC profile, etc, etc.

SirMoo
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:42 AM

It's going to need some additional info as we go along. Let me know what yall guys think we need to change... Possible suggestions to how this project should work and any other comments on the actual mechanics of it. We're looking from indepth ideas for this. Please try more than just saying you like or dislike it.

Niyaaz
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Sep 18 2015 02:21 PM
      • LocationHome

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:28 AM

Who's Youtube channel does it get uploaded on?

SffPs1g.jpg

Baka
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Apr 08 2017 03:45 PM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:49 PM

I like the idea. And to answer your question, Niyaaz, I assume it will be on your own.

SirMoo
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:08 PM

Who's Youtube channel does it get uploaded on?

I assume you mean under the rewards.

Going to find a way to encourage others to post some of the more popular videos to give them a wider view... This may be as simple as snippets with the actual creator posting the full version. Again. Small things like this need to be worked out.

Neurology
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Jun 02 2016 04:24 PM
      • LocationThe Netherlands

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 03:26 PM

any news? i guess not ea?

Shia-Labeouf-motivation-just-do-it.gif?t

SirMoo
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:19 PM

any news? i guess not ea?

Well, sort of... Right now I think I really need to just find people who want to make videos. Then they'll get a 'dumb access' to the server... Then we'll work with them to post teasers on Youtube which encourage users to come here. General idea... I've just... been sort of side tracked... with... non... oc... life stuff. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users