• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Prone Design

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

JustQuicksilver
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Jul 10 2015 12:42 PM

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:06 PM

Hey guys!

I've made this logo for my own design business a couple of months (i think) ago. Would like to hear your thoughts on this. The initial design is just the "P" and the "D". The text "Prone Design" is just more of an explanation of what PD stands for as my logo is far from commonly known ;)

NritYLh.jpg

P.S. Click it and be amazed by a wayyy too large image that you probably can't click away :P

Edited by JustQuicksilver, 04 June 2015 - 03:08 PM.

Muppie
    • Group: Contest Moderator
    • Title: Omigodilovemoosomuch
    • Last active: Dec 25 2015 02:05 PM
      • LocationHolland

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:48 AM

Simple and nice :D

Posted Image

http://muppiemaster.deviantart.com/

More than machinery we need humanity. -Charles Chaplin

Simplex
    • Last active: May 01 2016 08:43 AM
      • LocationEngland

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:40 AM

I like it, but it's very generic. I feel like I have seen this exact thing done before! I am not accusing you of copying anyone, I am just saying that it might not be as unique as you would like :)

8DynCBJ.png

EKHcBVj.png

141488.png?30

MUCH SIGNATURE. SO INTENSE. WOW.

JustQuicksilver

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:57 AM

I like it, but it's very generic. I feel like I have seen this exact thing done before! I am not accusing you of copying anyone, I am just saying that it might not be as unique as you would like :)

I understand what you mean! Well, its very simple on itself so there are probably already 10+ logo's out there that look like this one ;) That's the downside on making a simplistic logo.

As far of the copying, no copying was done haha but I know what you mean! Btw I love your logo aphrodite!! Epic! Would you mind taking a look at another post of me? Could definately use your opinion on that as well. Thanks in advance! http://onecanvas.net...records-design/

Baka
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Apr 08 2017 03:45 PM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

Suuuuuuuper generic but it's not that bad or anything, just not original. What I do, is I go to www.logopond.com and get inspired

JustQuicksilver

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:26 AM

Suuuuuuuper generic but it's not that bad or anything, just not original. What I do, is I go to www.logopond.com and get inspired

Awesome man! Thanks for the link. And I know its very generic, that was pretty much my intention, but you said "not that bad or anything". Do you mean you like it, apart from the fact that you don't like generic logo's?

DutchDutorialz
    • Last active: Sep 13 2016 04:39 AM
      • LocationThe Netherlands

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:17 AM

I really like it! Good job.

0JlpYOf.jpg

Simplex
    • Last active: May 01 2016 08:43 AM
      • LocationEngland

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:53 AM

I understand what you mean! Well, its very simple on itself so there are probably already 10+ logo's out there that look like this one ;) That's the downside on making a simplistic logo.

As far of the copying, no copying was done haha but I know what you mean! Btw I love your logo aphrodite!! Epic! Would you mind taking a look at another post of me? Could definately use your opinion on that as well. Thanks in advance! http://onecanvas.net...records-design/

Sure no problem. And thank you!

8DynCBJ.png

EKHcBVj.png

141488.png?30

MUCH SIGNATURE. SO INTENSE. WOW.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users