• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

How do I get the background grey and checkered board thing?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SomaCruzs
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Sep 08 2015 01:09 PM
      • LocationInside Pandora's box

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:25 PM

Hi all!

So today I have a question on those 'How to do this'. I have uploaded an image hoping someone can point me in the right direction to make the background grey like the image but is still transparent. Also if anyone knows how to make the text standout similar to the one in the image would also be good.

Thanks all.

xCs4ci0.png

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

~New to making signatures~

SirMoo
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Oct 02 2017 09:47 AM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:19 PM

I'm really confused... If you're wanting a background... but transparent? So then it's not transparent... Less... say... you're setting opacity of the background... Maybe I'm completely missing the question. That looks like someone just took a screen shot of the image and forgot to cut out the transparent-underlay from the image editor.

SomaCruzs
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Sep 08 2015 01:09 PM
      • LocationInside Pandora's box

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:00 AM

Oh.. my... god... I feel like an idiot now. Yeah that was a screenshot from an image but I couldn't understand that grey/checkered background until you suggested to reduce the opacity which I never thought of. *facepalm myself*

tumblr_m8f12l5h5W1rcsf7ko1_500.gif

I guess I used the wrong choice of words their to describe my problem but now its solved. Only thing left is the text but I will search the net for that.

Thanks SirMoo!

Edited by SomaCruzs, 06 May 2015 - 01:01 AM.

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

~New to making signatures~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users