• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Change Color Eyes - Photoshop Tutorial

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PlaviDemon
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Jan 17 2017 01:23 PM
      • LocationOn DeviantART

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:50 AM

See one of the simplest and easiest ways how to change eye color in PS

youtube-logo.jpg

Yang
    • Last active: Aug 12 2016 09:19 AM
      • LocationPlanet Earth

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:40 PM

I have no words.... Oh wait. Yes I do.  

This isn't real retouching. 

I know that may sound mean, but really the videos you put out almost mock the hard work retouchers actually do. We're not paid hundreds of dollars to enhance colours, change eyes, or replicate Instagram filters. We spend hours of our time, sometimes DAYS at a time without breaks for pleasantries. It's not a hobby, it's not always fun, and it's most certainly not the same as this. It's paying attention to detail, studying actual art-theory, knowing how light and shadow work, knowing anatomy and how skin and texture work in cohesion. It's not "Oh look I can change eye colours." It's real. hard. work. 

I know you probably mean well by these tutorials, but if you're just looking to add cheesy filters to really nice photos, do it in your own spare time. Don't "teach" people this... The industry suffers enough from people who don't know what to do. 

Edited by Yang, 23 February 2015 - 02:47 PM.

Baka
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Jun 05 2016 11:25 AM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:13 PM

I have no words.... Oh wait. Yes I do.  

This isn't real retouching. 

I know that may sound mean, but really the videos you put out almost mock the hard work retouchers actually do. We're not paid hundreds of dollars to enhance colours, change eyes, or replicate Instagram filters. We spend hours of our time, sometimes DAYS at a time without breaks for pleasantries. It's not a hobby, it's not always fun, and it's most certainly not the same as this. It's paying attention to detail, studying actual art-theory, knowing how light and shadow work, knowing anatomy and how skin and texture work in cohesion. It's not "Oh look I can change eye colours." It's real. hard. work. 

I know you probably mean well by these tutorials, but if you're just looking to add cheesy filters to really nice photos, do it in your own spare time. Don't "teach" people this... The industry suffers enough from people who don't know what to do. 

Don't dwell on it too much, it's just an eye change tutorial :P

Yang
    • Last active: Aug 12 2016 09:19 AM
      • LocationPlanet Earth

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:04 PM

Yeah my panties were in a bunch. Still, it's not good to teach people bad retouching habits. It's because of stuff like this that ****ty retouchers are hired for people like Beyonce, while the rest of us have to find scraps for work. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users