• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Grisaia no Kajiutsu Review [SPOILER ALERT]

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SeeJay
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Jul 02 2015 11:51 PM
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:02 PM

Summary: This anime is based on a guy named Yuuji Kazami that had been enrolled to Mihama Academy, but this Academy is a prison (Even though this prison looks like a rich man's home). This Academy have five female students that is attending Mihama Academy due to finding themselves at odds with the world around them. At first, Yuuji was just a male student (By the way, the only male attending), until he started a drama, romantic, and psychological adventure with each female individually. And yes, each female has a different story. That's why this anime is intriguing and fun to watch.

*THEY'RE ALL IN ORDER THROUGHOUT THE ANIME*

NOTE: THIS HAD BEEN POSTED IN DECEMBER 20, 2014. SO THIS ANIME IS STILL ONGOING TO THIS DAY SO SOME INFORMATION CAN BE ADDED (SPECIFICALLY KAZUKI AND ASAKO).

Yuuji Kazami: 295pvyo.png

The main protagonist for this anime. In the beginning of this anime series, Yuuji was disguised as an exchange student from Canada (His name is so Canadian like though..) as he enrolled for Mihama Academy. But he's actually the "Janitor" for Ichigaya (A type of business). "Janitor?" You might say, well for Ichigaya, Yuuji is the boy to call to clean and at times kill to complete cases. In the Ichigaya Industry, Yuuji is also known as 9029, his Ace Number. But Yuuji was grown tired of this life and desired a normal school life, so that's why he enrolled to Mihama Academy as a second-year-student. And what makes Yuuji cool is he's always calm at ANY situation. Also he's very OP (Over powered).

Chizuru Tachibana: 23ssl6e.png

No, she's not related to Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats! Anyways, Chizuru is the principal of Mihama Academy and an acquaintance of Yuuji's. I think of Chizuru more of a side character than a protagonist. She only shows up to the scenes when Yuuji teases her and she does hold vital information that will help Yuuji in the future. Other than that, Chizuru is just there.

Sachi Komine: 28r1kk0.png

SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE THIS CHICK THE BEST MAID AWARD FOR 2014! A-Anyways, Sachi is a first-year student at Mihama Academy. The reason why she's a maid is because everyone told her wear a maid uniform as much as possible. And so she does, and she's good at it too. In fact, it's too good that she would follow any orders. ANY ORDERS! In the anime, she almost blew the school due to Michiru's request. Why you may ask? It's because Michiru didn't want to take a test, yup... Besides her ability to make bombs, she's a very polite and sweet girl. Also, by far the best maid character I know throughout my anime life.

Amane Suou: 2m3mwlu.png

You like fanservice? Well you can thank Amane for providing them for you. Amane is a third-year student at Mihama Academy. In the beginning, this anime shows that she fell in love with Yuuji, but later on in the anime she actually has a reason to fall in love with Yuuji. So the story behind her is very dramatizing and it's worth knowing her. All you need to know right now is she's a very curvy girl (If you know what I mean) that acts like a mom to everyone.

Makina Irisu: 2djc9ao.png

Ahh yes, the little girl. Makina is a first-year student at Mihama Academy. She looks and acts young compared to age, but she's very innocent and a carefree girl. I honestly think she wouldn't be interesting in this anime, but I was wrong! Makina is from a rich family that doesn't appreciate her. In fact, Yuuji was sent to kill Makina! Did Yuuji kill Makina? I guess you'll have to watch it and find out for yourself. 

Michiru Matsushima: rh4w90.png

Michiru is a second-year student at Mihama Academy. This fake tsundere bleached her hair blonde and her mood is anonymous. The reason why I say anonymous is because there's two of her, mentally. Michiru and her best friend back in her old school are in the same body due to a surgery. How can you tell? Well, the original Michiru eye color is blue (As you can see from her profile picture) and her best friend's is green. You'll know well you see it. Oh, and there was a cat with her as well, but there's a reason why I said "Was".

Yumiko Sakaki: mifbzt.png

This girl makes me laugh after she met Yuuji (LOL). Yumiko is a second-year student at Mihama Academy. She's a strong girl, but can be ignorant. She also underestimate Yuuji, a lot. But because of her actions of attempting to harm Yuuji, Yuuji himself wanted to know more about her. Yumiko and her father, Michiaki Sakaki, had a complicated past with each other and Yuuji assisted Yumiko with her life. I'll say this, there was a bang. Like, and exploding bang.

Juila "JB" Bardera: 2eurb6a.png

THIS CHICK OWNS A YELLOW FERRARI! A-Anyways, JB, also known as Yuria Harudera (Her Japanese name), is Yuuji's guardian and superior. She's also a case officer at Ichigaya. Her main job is to watch 9029, Yuuji, so he won't get in trouble with the law and to give Yuuji missions (Cases). Again, I think of her like a side character for this anime, but if it wasn't for her then Yuuji wouldn't be enroll at Mihama Academy.

Kazuki Kazami: 359e2ht.png

You won't see Kazuki until Amane hands Yuuji her diary. Kazuki is Yuuji's older sister that died. How she died? Well, truthfully I'm not even sure if she did died! All I now from her is she's Amane's old friend that both of them was in a driving accident with their classmates. I'll say this, I'm afraid whats gonna happen to them..

Asako Kusaka: 2ahscc3.png

Truthfully, I don't know much about her. All I know is she's Yuuji's master and JB's friend. But I will ask this question in the future, "What happen to Asako?" But beware that she will show up at some point in this anime.

INTERESTING FACTS: Originally this was an visual novel that was released back in early 2011. And this anime can be recognized by Le Fruit de la Grisaia, which means The Fruit of the Grisaia in French.

SHOULD YOU WATCH THIS?: I would recommend this. This anime will put you in a roller coaster of feelings. So it's fun to watch this anime and if I had to rate this I would give this a 9/10, but that's my opinion so don't argue!

Edited by SeeJay, 20 December 2014 - 11:14 PM.

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:37 PM

LOL!

Spoiler

Edited by SeeJay, 20 December 2014 - 11:16 PM.

SomaCruzs
    • Last active: Sep 08 2015 01:09 PM
      • LocationInside Pandora's box

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:17 PM

LOL!

Spoiler

Lol I remember that episode, that was the best moment out all the anime I have seen so far. :D

Great summary on all the other characters of this anime. That's some new information I didn't know about till now.

:f529a952:  

Edited by SomaCruzs, 21 December 2014 - 10:18 PM.

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

~New to making signatures~

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:38 PM

Lol I remember that episode, that was the best moment out all the anime I have seen so far. :D

Great summary on all the other characters of this anime. That's some new information I didn't know about till now.

:f529a952:  

Episode 13 was released last Sunday btw. And I was in a roller coaster of feels for this episode...

SomaCruzs

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

Episode 13 was released last Sunday btw. And I was in a roller coaster of feels for this episode...

Wait what!!!

I thought the latest episode is episode 12. Where are you are seeing this? :016:

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

Wait what!!!

I thought the latest episode is episode 12. Where are you are seeing this? :016:

MY BAD! MY BAD!! EPISODE 12! EPISODE 12!!! baka me...

SomaCruzs

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:23 AM

No worries about that Seejay. Just excited to see the next episode now the howling angel or something arc is over, now they get to hunt down his long lost sister.  :th_084_:

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users