• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Akame ga Kill! Deaths [SPOILER ALERT!]

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

SeeJay
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Jul 02 2015 11:51 PM
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

First, it was Sheele:

tumblr_na3umeQTux1s5f9ado1_500.gif

Then, Bulat (Aniki):

tumblr_nci7um26ds1sxnwe7o1_500.png

After that, Chelsea:

tumblr_ne2bbnxlQL1qe1p2zo1_500.jpg

I don't know how, but Mine:

tatsumi-mine-kiss-akame-anime.jpg

Lubbock:

lubbock-dying-akame-ga-kil-anime.jpg

Susanoo (I loved this guy..):

OmakeGifAnime-AkamegaKill-Episode12-Susa

And now, Tatsumi!?!:

tumblr_n9qusbk8Dx1qckkfko1_500.gif

WHO'S NEXT!?!?!?!?!

NOTE: Some others died as well, but they weren't from Night Raid and was a little less important to me... Well... Besides Akame's sister.

tumblr_nbilmghAD21s5f9ado1_500.gif

Edited by SeeJay, 20 December 2014 - 11:17 PM.

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:10 PM

*SPOILER ALERT, Misspelled and I can't correct myself...  :th_015_orz-v2:

SomaCruzs
    • Last active: Sep 08 2015 01:09 PM
      • LocationInside Pandora's box

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:13 PM

Well Akame Ga Kill really does give the feels .  :189bbdde:  

From that episode we could only conclude Tatsumi..the main character of this anime dies after stopping the giant statue thing the kid (maybe a small king or emperor). If I were to guess, I don't think Tatsumi is completely gone yet but may have a come back near the end of the episode. The next character to die would be.....Leone. Reason: not sure why but had a strong feeling towards it and if memory serves me right, she may be fighting against General Esdeath as she stated one of the episode some time ago when she was going to attempt to assassinate  General Esdeath.

Sorry for the long for post but those are my thoughts so far.  :f529a952:

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

~New to making signatures~

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:19 PM

Well Akame Ga Kill really does give the feels .  :189bbdde:  

From that episode we could only conclude Tatsumi..the main character of this anime dies after stopping the giant statue thing the kid (maybe a small king or emperor). If I were to guess, I don't think Tatsumi is completely gone yet but may have a come back near the end of the episode. The next character to die would be.....Leone. Reason: not sure why but had a strong feeling towards it and if memory serves me right, she may be fighting against General Esdeath as she stated one of the episode some time ago when she was going to attempt to assassinate  General Esdeath.

Sorry for the long for post but those are my thoughts so far.  :f529a952:

Judging by the ending of Episode 23, I think Esdeath is gonna take revenge to that one fat guy that corrupted the Emperor, or the kid that runs the city. If not then GOD DANG IT!

SomaCruzs

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

Judging by the ending of Episode 23, I think Esdeath is gonna take revenge to that one fat guy that corrupted the Emperor, or the kid that runs the city. If not then GOD DANG IT!

You are right about Esdeath motives. I'll admit...The minister (The Fat Guy) really should've died quite a while ago. The way I see Esdeath is she's like a hunting dog. You know like she follows orders and Tatsumi was basically the leverage on her (would be great to see things get wild). The kid is also corrupted in some ways as you saw in Episode 23 seeing the destruction on his own castle. His own PEOPLE!!! I would take the kid and force him to open his eyes to the chaos and journey Tatsumi went through. Lets not forget Akame who witness Tatsumi death in front of her (Still don't think he's gone yet) will also take revenge against the minister.

Damn it now I have to wait a few more days before the next episode is out!!!!    :2_004:

Edited by SomaCruzs, 10 December 2014 - 07:43 PM.

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

You are right about Esdeath motives. I'll admit...The minister (The Fat Guy) really should've died quite a while ago. The way I see Esdeath is she's like a hunting dog. You know like she follows orders and Tatsumi was basically the leverage on her (would be great to see things get wild). The kid is also corrupted in some ways as you saw in Episode 23 seeing the destruction on his own castle. His own PEOPLE!!! I would take the kid and force him to open his eyes to the chaos and journey Tatsumi went through. Lets not forget Akame who witness Tatsumi death in front of her (Still don't think he's gone yet) will also take revenge against the minister.

Damn it now I have to wait a few more days before the next episode is out!!!!    :2_004:

Well, the kid got slapped in the face, mentally, when he shot a bullet into his own city with his big robotic thing. So the kid might die or there will be some sort of event with that kid. And Akame is gonna go ape ****!  Hopefully she will on the minister. As well with Najenda, the leader of Night Raid, with her army of soldiers.  :07baa27a:

SomaCruzs

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:05 PM

Well, the kid got slapped in the face, mentally, when he shot a bullet into his own city with his big robotic thing. So the kid might die or there will be some sort of event with that kid. And Akame is gonna go ape ****!  Hopefully she will on the minister. As well with Najenda, the leader of Night Raid, with her army of soldiers.  :07baa27a:

I'm not sure if she has went 'ape **** ' yet but when she does...I look forward to that. The kid on the other hand will live, he can't die yet till I beat him with the harshness of life. But then on the other hand the minister will be running like a pig for his life. Is it me or is the revolution army have ancient people that still uses the basic spear and no armour but has weird as agility.

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:13 PM

I'm not sure if she has went 'ape **** ' yet but when she does...I look forward to that. The kid on the other hand will live, he can't die yet till I beat him with the harshness of life. But then on the other hand the minister will be running like a pig for his life. Is it me or is the revolution army have ancient people that still uses the basic spear and no armour but has weird as agility.

Well, there's a difference between a low-class revolution army soldier and a high-class Night Raid assassins XD

SomaCruzs

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:45 PM

Low- class revolution army = Barbarians that basically cleans up the mess from high-class Night Reid assassins.

High-class Night Reid Assassins = They are assign jobs that requires them to dirty their hands.

Here I thought that thing Tatsumi had since he left the village ( The small statue thing later learnt to be something from the religion) was one of those relics similar to the Incurso Tatsumi but thought it may have some meaning later on. Guess I'll never know. 

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:56 PM

Holy crap, I forgot about that statue! It also lived Tatsumi from Akame's sword because he left it in his coat pocket from Episode 1.

SomaCruzs

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:40 AM

I bet that statue is made out of stone? I mean it did stop Akame sword from piercing into his heart. While I remember i'm willing to say Esdeath will fight Najenda as they were close at one point.

I feel bad for filling up this thread. I'll let other people answer that.  :189bbdde:  

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:26 AM

I bet that statue is made out of stone? I mean it did stop Akame sword from piercing into his heart. While I remember i'm willing to say Esdeath will fight Najenda as they were close at one point.

I feel bad for filling up this thread. I'll let other people answer that.  :189bbdde:  

Nah, don't be. It's just you and me so far XD

Besides, Esdeath and Najenda already did fight. Susanoo was involved as well.

SomaCruzs

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:48 AM

But their fight was cut short after (can't remember the character that bust Tatsumi out of the cell). Didn't Najenda gave her life force to Susanoo three times meaning she should've died back then?

But It surprised me she could restore the core of Susanoo and still be back in ultimate form using her life force.  :4519626a:

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:59 AM

But their fight was cut short after (can't remember the character that bust Tatsumi out of the cell). Didn't Najenda gave her life force to Susanoo three times meaning she should've died back then?

But It surprised me she could restore the core of Susanoo and still be back in ultimate form using her life force.  :4519626a:

RIGHT!? What I want to know is how strong is Esdeath exactly!? I mean... her high heels are deadly!

Esdeath_kill_Prince_Numa_Seika.gif

OmakeGifAnime-AkamegaKill-Episode13-Esde

Maybe they're doing this for the plot...

I_want_to_possess_him_completly.gif

Quote that, "PLOT".

Edited by SeeJay, 11 December 2014 - 02:01 AM.

SomaCruzs

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:06 AM

RIGHT!? What I want to know is how strong is Esdeath exactly!? I mean... her high heels are deadly!

Esdeath_kill_Prince_Numa_Seika.gif

OmakeGifAnime-AkamegaKill-Episode13-Esde

Maybe they're doing this for the plot...

I_want_to_possess_him_completly.gif

Quote that, "PLOT".

Well one thing for sure is those 'High Heels' are strong enough to stab through human flesh or bone. Esdeath did demonstrate parts of her strength throughout the whole episode from her summoning that huge ice which she shoves it into a huge ass monster, bit of her fight against Najenda and Susanoo and slaying those inhuman monsters with a single sweep before being teleported to a remote island with Tatsumi.  We all know Esdeath main highlight in some of the scenes which can be referred to the "PLOT", you had to put in that image did you. Now I can have some good dreams tonight.

:sleep:

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

sopenguin
    • Last active: Jul 10 2016 07:38 AM

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:46 AM

Esdese is gonna die I guarantee it

KST3JA9.png

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:14 AM

Esdese is gonna die I guarantee it

Ehh, I wouldn't be surprise. In fact I think that would make the story more interesting, but I heard that this is the last episode for Akame ga Kill so I don't think she will.

SomaCruzs

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:28 PM

Anyone hoping for a season 2 of Akame Ga Kill!!?

AOG-Fyurra-Sig.png

SeeJay
      • LocationIn a box

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

Anyone hoping for a season 2 of Akame Ga Kill!!?

**** Yeah!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users