• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

My webdesign

Help

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

DutchLM
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Feb 28 2015 08:05 AM
      • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:07 PM

Hello,

I've made a webdesign and i would like some tips and your opinion about the design.

www.lprojects.nl

Thank you in advance.

Edited by DutchLM, 07 December 2014 - 07:33 AM.

Baka
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Apr 08 2017 03:45 PM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:49 AM

i like it, looks good, only thing bothering me is that its too tight. make it a bit wider

DutchLM

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:03 AM

i like it, looks good, only thing bothering me is that its too tight. make it a bit wider

Thanks, but my question is how i should make a website from it?

First of all i can't code so i'm using Adobe Muse but i haven't got a clue how i should make this in web ( I do know how to application works )

SirMoo
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Jan 30 2017 01:50 PM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

Thanks, but my question is how i should make a website from it?

First of all i can't code so i'm using Adobe Muse but i haven't got a clue how i should make this in web ( I do know how to application works )

Coding this from scratch wouldn't be extreme hard. You can do it a few ways. where each section functions as a page for the purpose of scrolling or simply a normal page with no frills.

Infact, in all honesty, the hardest part would be doing a contact form with anti-spam. :P

DutchLM

Posted 18 October 2014 - 06:33 AM

Coding this from scratch wouldn't be extreme hard. You can do it a few ways. where each section functions as a page for the purpose of scrolling or simply a normal page with no frills.

Infact, in all honesty, the hardest part would be doing a contact form with anti-spam. :P

Thanks for your response,

I don't think i'll need a contact form with anti-spam since my audience is relatively small.

I started making the site on Muse the problem i have now is this:

c46fba9e2f.pngThere is too much white space at the sides I can fix this by making the site wider but then it won't fit on smaller screens anymore...

Tips please? <3

SirMoo
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Jan 30 2017 01:50 PM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 01:34 PM

Thanks for your response,

I don't think i'll need a contact form with anti-spam since my audience is relatively small.

No, you WANT anti-spam. All it takes is for one bot to pick up your site then start using the contact to form to message you... Those insecure contact forms are shared and before long you're getting 10+ spam messages a day. These are robots that trawl the web looking for insecure contact forms. :P

I started making the site on Muse the problem i have now is this:

There is too much white space at the sides I can fix this by making the site wider but then it won't fit on smaller screens anymore...

Tips please? <3

Responsive web design. I'll admit this is not an area I'm familiar with myself but I'm trying to learn.

If you look at Rawr.es you'll see that if you resize the webpage... it changes as you go. The contact size and what's on the page are modified.

This might be a bit extreme for you... But if you can figure it out... you could easily get clients for site design. https://developers.g...entals/layouts/

Other options for you would be to put a new 'header' for each section as the person scrolls.

DutchLM

Posted 18 October 2014 - 03:39 PM

Responsive web design. I'll admit this is not an area I'm familiar with myself but I'm trying to learn.

If you look at Rawr.es you'll see that if you resize the webpage... it changes as you go. The contact size and what's on the page are modified.

This might be a bit extreme for you... But if you can figure it out... you could easily get clients for site design. https://developers.g...entals/layouts/

Other options for you would be to put a new 'header' for each section as the person scrolls.

The problem is i don't have ANY experience with HTML & CSS and tbh i don't feel like learning it, I want to learn how to design sites, not how to code them.

Anyway, thanks for helping i guess i'll just have to live with it, good thing that i didn't wanted to sell webdesigns in the first place. ( Because i'm not good enough for that atm )

DutchLM

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

I've updated my post and my design, I would like to have some tips again :)

almamartone
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Jan 31 2017 12:10 PM

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:13 PM

Look for Mobirise a free responsive web site builder. It helps you building your web pages with incredibly no coding whatsoever, but still I would suggest you to hire a professional Web Designing Company

Edited by almamartone, 31 January 2017 - 12:14 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users