• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Which one should i purchase?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one should i purchase? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

I'm undecided to purchase an

1. iPhone 4S (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Cubot X6 (4 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

BarrelRider
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Oct 09 2014 06:37 AM

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:37 AM

My idea: If you do not mind paying cash to almost everything that you can get free you buy an Iphone. Iphone has the advantage of graphic quality and better games becouse developers do not make andoid version. But do not buy 6+ it bends in your pocket.

If you are going to play games and you dont want to pay for music and stuff you simply buy android. If you can get cubot x6 just do it. Its processor is better then my computers... If not you can get sony xperia z2.

If you are not going to use your phone like a psp just buy windows phone. It still has nice games. Gets updated frequently. Battery can last about a week if you dont use it. My friend has a windows phone he uses really frequent, surfs in the internet plays games and thing like that, and he said that he charges his phone once every 3 day.

Its up to you to decide though

Neromid
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: May 16 2015 03:31 PM
      • LocationGermany

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:54 PM

The argument that android phones frequently crash is plain wrong.

Hell, I've changed the ROM of my old Xperia arc s about 6 times, overclocked its cpu, rooted it, installed pirated apps (for testing), changed system files and had no problems with it what so ever.

Right now I'm using a Cubot One, changed that from its standard ROM to MIUI, and now to a custom Xperia C port. I haven't had any problems with that either. 

If you know how to handle your phone (as in not installing 100+ apps, have 20 services running in the background, not using antivirus), there really is no reason to go for Apple. You'd pay 1/3rd of the price of an iPhone for the brand alone anyway...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users