• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

[Question]

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NamDuong
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Dec 09 2013 04:24 PM

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

So, If I have a lot of resources to post, like seperate PSDs and all, do I post them all in one thread? Posting them all seperately might increase thread activity, but it's also a double edged sword and can be considered spam?

So please answer, I got a lot of private goodies I'm willing to share :)

VIZAMV
    • Last active: Mar 18 2015 01:39 PM
      • Locationsan lemonato

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

if there are made by you share them openly but if someone else made make sure to give the creators some credit, other than that i think you should post as different thread if there Fonts or Brushes, cause we have different sections for them.But if there all from the same section then you should post them in one thread.

Imagine the unseen reality!

haters-gonna-hate-wall-e.gif

SirMoo
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Oct 02 2017 09:47 AM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

If the items are completely different just post them in their own threads that way it leaves comments open for each item.

NamDuong
    • Last active: Dec 09 2013 04:24 PM

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

If the items are completely different just post them in their own threads that way it leaves comments open for each item.

What do you mean by completely different? So, if I have all PSDs, I post them all together right?

SirMoo
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Oct 02 2017 09:47 AM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Mm. No. Like... Say you have 4 fonts... But two are the same just one is more bold... Post them as one font with two options. If the content in the download is different separate them.

Madara
    • Title: Destruction
    • Last active: Nov 27 2016 10:03 AM
      • LocationOn the Moon

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

What do you mean by completely different? So, if I have all PSDs, I post them all together right?

He's trying to say depending on the content you wish to share it's better to put them in different threads, for example.

You have multiple psd's containing sigs,c4ds or whatever and you have some fonts, brushes etc. So if thats the case put all the psd's in the psd's forum and the fonts in the fonts forum and brushes in brushed forum.

Or if you have just a big gfx pack and it would take time to organize you should post it in the mixed resource packs.

"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred" - Madara

buiIls7.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users