• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

What do you think about Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dazx
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Feb 09 2016 06:48 PM
      • LocationNowhere

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

Hi guys... just saw this.. and I wanted to let you all anime/manga lovers (like me XD) out there know.. I think this really sucks..  :189bbdde:

Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy

p33XG0W.png

SirMoo
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Oct 02 2017 09:47 AM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:16 AM

Hi guys... just saw this.. and I wanted to let you all anime/manga lovers (like me XD) out there know.. I think this really sucks..  :189bbdde:

Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy

Won't do much. It mentioned that most are Chinese...

Large portion of the English uploads are done by Americans and Europeans... I know that several Japanese companies already pay US lawyers to send out C&Ds to various websites. It doesn't really result in much. However, site like MangaFox tend to play on the 'grey' end of things by not allowing Manga that have been translated to English.

Chinese piracy for everything is a massive industry. Might as well put more pressure on it until the government caves in to offer so sort of intellectual property rights.

Xtacy
    • Title: Overdose
    • Last active: Jul 04 2017 07:10 PM
      • LocationMy World

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

Dude it's total bs I have seen movies that have teens sleeping with each other yet that isn't cp. They based all animes off 1 anime hell they are making a movie called kite based of an anime. Guess what that anime is about? Pedophiles, child rape and idk why america is complaining they probably hold the most number of pedophiles. It sorta pisses me off.

2ap44i.jpg

DA:http://xtacyoverdose.deviantart.com/

If you wanna collab, battle  or need any help pm me :3

simonheros
    • Last active: Sep 09 2014 10:08 PM

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

Love anime and manga with a passion, the problem is that it's so much better to be a pirate with scans because it's consistent, clean, and free.

I mean anime and manga is so expensive here in the states that's it's kind of the only way to really get caught up or do anything.

It makes sense but at the same time it would **** over their whole industry in North America.

5XYbaJQ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users