• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Banpresto/Kotobukiya Belldandy Plain Clothes Ver.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KimochiMochi
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Oct 13 2014 06:24 AM
      • LocationDiliman, Quezon City Philippines

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:35 AM

Hi this is my first time to post my anime figure collection here :)
So yeah! Here she is. BELLDANDY <3 the beautiful goddess from the anime Aa! Megami-sama :)
I bought her from a fellow collector on FACEBOOK figs selling group ^_^ (though her box condition is not that good. oh well but still the figure itself is much important hehe)
And I think this figure is rare nowadays so i guess i can considered myself LUCKY ! :D

Spoiler

tumblr_mxd2uav1Sn1roll1qo1_500.gif

Xtacy
    • Title: Overdose
    • Last active: Jul 04 2017 07:10 PM
      • LocationMy World

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

I use to have dbz figures but that was when I was a kid who had no idea how precious they were and broke all of them. I still have Gotenks thou. Awesome figure btw I found the anime decent thou.

2ap44i.jpg

DA:http://xtacyoverdose.deviantart.com/

If you wanna collab, battle  or need any help pm me :3

KimochiMochi
    • Last active: Oct 13 2014 06:24 AM
      • LocationDiliman, Quezon City Philippines

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

I use to have dbz figures but that was when I was a kid who had no idea how precious they were and broke all of them. I still have Gotenks thou. Awesome figure btw I found the anime decent thou.

haha.. i have many figures too when i was a kid .. and same thing, i broke all of them too haha!, btw i found ah! megami-sama anime. and nice one.. perfect for its romance and comedy siide hehe ^_^

tumblr_mxd2uav1Sn1roll1qo1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users