• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

SMS Payments Suggestion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Saif
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Title: Skill n' Power
    • Last active: Feb 09 2016 01:20 PM

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

Hello people from every country of world, how are you? As the title says this topic speaks about the SMS PAYMENTS, Since i joined this community, i wanted to be a vip, this wasn't possible for me/maybe also other people (For a reason). So today i'm advising for you if in this site there would be the SMS PAYMENTS, I think if there's, The site will earn a % (percentual) of money than before,bunch of people will purchase it a lot of times, I hope this topic is taken as good suggestion from other.

EicaPAM.png

Thank You Maid For The Awesome Signature | My YT Channel

Baka
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Apr 08 2017 03:45 PM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

I'll see if we can get this implemented

Saif
    • Title: Skill n' Power
    • Last active: Feb 09 2016 01:20 PM

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:05 AM

I'll see if we can get this implemented

Alright, it'll be great  :baa60776:.

EicaPAM.png

Thank You Maid For The Awesome Signature | My YT Channel

SirMoo
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Jan 30 2017 01:50 PM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

Hello people from every country of world, how are you? As the title says this topic speaks about the SMS PAYMENTS, Since i joined this community, i wanted to be a vip, this wasn't possible for me/maybe also other people (For a reason). So today i'm advising for you if in this site there would be the SMS PAYMENTS, I think if there's, The site will earn a % (percentual) of money than before,bunch of people will purchase it a lot of times, I hope this topic is taken as good suggestion from other.

Few things have to be looked out.

1) OC is not a company. When using merchants, we need to be able to find one that works on a personal level and does not require company IDs.

2) Percent of payment for some of these is around 50% or more. This would make it rather unprofitable for us so we need to be careful which companies we pick.3

3) Payout time/Charge backs. Generally speaking we have to paid over 60 days to get our money. Based on this... I think we'd only offer plans beyond a month if the payout time is obsessively high.

4) Coverage. US companies tend not to cover anywhere outside of the US (other than maybe Canada). So I need to find a company that covers a good range of people while meeting the other things above.

This is why PayPal is easy. :P

Fireclaw
    • Group: VIP Member
    • Title: ∞ Infinite Darkness ∞
    • Last active: May 12 2015 04:33 PM

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

Few things have to be looked out.

1) OC is not a company. When using merchants, we need to be able to find one that works on a personal level and does not require company IDs.

2) Percent of payment for some of these is around 50% or more. This would make it rather unprofitable for us so we need to be careful which companies we pick.3

3) Payout time/Charge backs. Generally speaking we have to paid over 60 days to get our money. Based on this... I think we'd only offer plans beyond a month if the payout time is obsessively high.

4) Coverage. US companies tend not to cover anywhere outside of the US (other than maybe Canada). So I need to find a company that covers a good range of people while meeting the other things above.

This is why PayPal is easy. :P

Plenty of other companies have dropped SMS payments for the very same reasons (except #1 I guess)

Just recently SOE dropped SMS payments for their Planetside 2 membership, which had people in a rage on the forums since they don't understand why.

Posted Image

SirMoo
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Jan 30 2017 01:50 PM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:39 PM

Plenty of other companies have dropped SMS payments for the very same reasons (except #1 I guess)

Just recently SOE dropped SMS payments for their Planetside 2 membership, which had people in a rage on the forums since they don't understand why.

Fraud is a MAJOR issue. Stolen phone = bunch of charges. Then the website is left out of pocket, with bad charges on their profile... And it can be a serious issue.

SleeN
    • Title: Just Burn and Burn
    • Last active: Oct 17 2016 11:28 AM
      • LocationPortugal

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

Not trying to insist on the idea, but I've played alot on some MMOs (even private servers of them) where they used Onebip ( http://corporate.onebip.com/ ), and it seemed to do the job.

Edited by SleeN, 12 June 2014 - 04:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users