• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

What PC Chassis Do You Use/Suggest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Karasu
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Aug 13 2014 05:28 PM

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

What's up peoples, so I'm curious as to what kind of PC Chassis do you use and/or suggest. Personally I still have a ****ty pre-built rig. But for me, I'm gonna be getting a case labs chassis, since I'm going to be doing some crazy custom cooling loops with LN2 :D

faux
    • Title: House Beoulve
    • Last active: May 23 2015 05:04 PM

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:02 AM

I use a Switch 810, but Antec's new P380 is a thing of beauty. Might be too big, however. I hope they make one that fills the the mid-tower or low full-tower spot.

Not sure what you mean by using liquid nitrogen. There is no reason to mention Liquid Nitrogen and a case labs case in the same sentence you cannot use a ordinary chassis with LN.  I am under the assumption, because you are using a Case Labs Chassis, you are using it as an at home thing perhaps for fun. Which is cool then. :)

But that is an expensive hobby with all the rare and special gear you need. ><

SirMoo
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Oct 02 2017 09:47 AM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:41 PM

Cooler Master HAF 922

It's a bit huge... But I like it. =D It was easy to  work in given all the space.

Karasu
    • Last active: Aug 13 2014 05:28 PM

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:19 PM

I use a Switch 810, but Antec's new P380 is a thing of beauty. Might be too big, however. I hope they make one that fills the the mid-tower or low full-tower spot.

Not sure what you mean by using liquid nitrogen. There is no reason to mention Liquid Nitrogen and a case labs case in the same sentence you cannot use a ordinary chassis with LN.  I am under the assumption, because you are using a Case Labs Chassis, you are using it as an at home thing perhaps for fun. Which is cool then. :)

But that is an expensive hobby with all the rare and special gear you need. ><

I have no life is all lol. It's either LN or an insane custom water cooling loop with custom made designs and such :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users