• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

How do you create a poll

Best Answer SirMoo, 14 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

Hey there! It's rather simple. Look to the right hand side when creating a post and you'll see this. poll-sidebar.png

Click on the plus sign and it will pop open a window for you to edit it.

poll-expand.png

Press finish.. then click to check and confirm that your poll results are still there.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Noiyuni
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Mar 30 2015 04:15 PM
      • LocationBehind You o.o

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

I was wondering how to post a poll because I had a question for the discussion thread but I can't seem to get the poll up and running  <_<

I have gone through the motions of making the questions and selecting finished but nothing comes up. 

Apologies I'm still pretty new so I am not that familiar with it all yet  -_-.

SQ4dY14.png

~Those who give their lives for what they love are the only ones that have ever lived.~

SirMoo
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Jan 30 2017 01:50 PM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:45 AM   Best Answer

Hey there! It's rather simple. Look to the right hand side when creating a post and you'll see this. poll-sidebar.png

Click on the plus sign and it will pop open a window for you to edit it.

poll-expand.png

Press finish.. then click to check and confirm that your poll results are still there.

Noiyuni
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Mar 30 2015 04:15 PM
      • LocationBehind You o.o

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

Thanks for the help :D I was just derping a little is all!

SQ4dY14.png

~Those who give their lives for what they love are the only ones that have ever lived.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users