Welcome to the second Photo of the Fortnight competition, as you can clearly see I was still too lazy to create a fancy title. I'll do it next week, okay? :/
The Theme for the next two weeks will be
Skyscapes are just like landscapes, but with a lot of sky instead of a lot of land. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with this week, last weeks entries were pretty amazing so here's hoping we can match the quallity but quadruple the quantity!
- You must have at least 20 posts to enter.
- You have 12 days to enter the contest.
- You must Private Message your photo to the Contest Moderator (Me)
- You can change your entry only once.
- Please resize your photo to where it doesn't exceed 1500px in either width or height.
- Do not post your photo elsewhere on the site until the competition ends. If we see it elswhere, it won't be accepted in the competition.
- Do not submit someone else's work. We WILL find out.
- Do not submit Pre-made photos.
-Minimal photo touch-ups are allowed
- Don't half-ass it. Submit only your best work.
- You can add a watermark to the photo but nothing that shows who made it.
DEADLINE Saturday 25th of January
(Which now that I look at it is actually my grandma's birthday and I believe I'm supposed to be at a restaurant in the evening so maybe I'll close the submission period a bit earlier than 8PM my time)