• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Baka Inspires

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Pook
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Apr 12 2015 09:00 PM

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

My version of "Machines and Other things" and first real attempt at Photo Manipulation.

Thanks Baka for awesome tutorial!  

IQxNUez.jpg?1

Noiyuni
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Mar 30 2015 04:15 PM
      • LocationBehind You o.o

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

That's looking pretty good !

There just seems to be something with the facial proportions that looks a little off to me and it also looks a little blurry.

SQ4dY14.png

~Those who give their lives for what they love are the only ones that have ever lived.~

Pook

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

That's looking pretty good !

There just seems to be something with the facial proportions that looks a little off to me and it also looks a little blurry.

Thank you, yeah I add a bunch of different effects to the face to get a pale skin look so that might be the reason but looking back at the stock I used the blur seems to be there as well. Is there a way to make it more clear? 

Noiyuni
    • Last active: Mar 30 2015 04:15 PM
      • LocationBehind You o.o

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

Thank you, yeah I add a bunch of different effects to the face to get a pale skin look so that might be the reason but looking back at the stock I used the blur seems to be there as well. Is there a way to make it more clear? Ah I

Ah I see well with regards to how to make the image more clear you might want to try something

like an "unsharp mask" but don't take my word for it, just play around and see what works best!

You might even want to look up some tips on youtube!

SQ4dY14.png

~Those who give their lives for what they love are the only ones that have ever lived.~

SirMoo
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Oct 02 2017 09:47 AM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

I think it's just a problem of the quality of the stock. The girls face seems to be a .jpg'ed and smugged from compression. :/

Try it with some higher resolution photos.

Pook

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Ah I see well with regards to how to make the image more clear you might want to try something

like an "unsharp mask" but don't take my word for it, just play around and see what works best!

You might even want to look up some tips on youtube!

will try thanks

I think it's just a problem of the quality of the stock. The girls face seems to be a .jpg'ed and smugged from compression. :/

yeah that has to bee it, for now on i will choose my stocks more wisely. thanks

Baka
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Apr 08 2017 03:45 PM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

The stocks are perfect. The only thing is that the face looks distorted. Maybe you distorted it on purpose for some reason or? 

But its a great start, well done ^^

jax
  • jax
    • Last active: Feb 28 2016 02:46 PM
      • LocationI have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

how did you make your sick avatar ? teach me master :D 

r9En3ly.png

“Be so good they can't ignore you.” 
― Steve Martin

Abhishekshafi
    • Last active: Oct 04 2016 04:19 AM

Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:21 AM

Hi Baka . I LikeYour Tuts I Am Learning A Lot From Your Tuts Can You Please Help Me Out More Advance Tuts

So That It Will Be Very Helpful For Me... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users