Welcome to the first Photo of the Fortnight competition. We're easing in to the photo competitions with a broad theme, so everyone should be able to participate. We are not placing any restrictions on the camera you use, if you want to use your phone that's fine! It's all about the shot, about the qualities of the photographer and not about the budget of the photographer.
The Theme for the next two weeks will be Nature
I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with, I'm sure there'll be some amazing entries.
- You must have at least 20 posts to enter.
- You have 12 days to enter the contest.
- You must Private Message your photo to the Contest Moderator (Me)
- You can change your entry only once.
- Please resize your photo to where it doesn't exceed 1500px in either width or height.
- Do not post your photo elsewhere on the site until the competition ends. If we see it elswhere, it won't be accepted in the competition.
- Do not submit someone else's work. We WILL find out.
- Do not submit Pre-made photos.
- Don't half-ass it. Submit only your best work.
- You can add a watermark to the photo but nothing that shows who made it.
DEADLINE Saturday 11th of January