• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

The Ultimate Photoshop Signature Tutorial :O

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Fireclaw
    • Group: VIP Member
    • Title: ∞ Infinite Darkness ∞
    • Last active: May 12 2015 04:33 PM

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

Posted Image

Baka
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Apr 08 2017 03:45 PM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

gg

maid
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Title: Smudgie
    • Last active: Mar 13 2015 08:03 AM

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

Nice one, and the vid isn't a videogame -_-

maid232.gif                                                        

I am determined to stay in shape even when i don't feel like it at all!

hungry
    • Last active: May 30 2014 10:06 PM
      • LocationLos Angeles CA

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

great VidT. I like the face that you encourage people to work in a smart way in photoshop. I seen other videos that don't encourage people to work like that.

keep me interested from start to finished. i like the pace because it's not slow or fast.  Make it easy for new photoshop users to not feel like they don't belong. nice job.  :D

renektonOC.jpg

Fireclaw

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

gg

Thanks Baka, it really means a lot coming from you, I really do look up to you :) 

Nice one, and the vid isn't a videogame -_-

Haha that was only once XD A friend irl requested that I make a montage of us doing stuff in BF3, so I did :P

great VidT. I like the face that you encourage people to work in a smart way in photoshop. I seen other videos that don't encourage people to work like that.

keep me interested from start to finished. i like the pace because it's not slow or fast.  Make it easy for new photoshop users to not feel like they don't belong. nice job.  :D

Yeah, I wanted this tutorial to be different, something that beginners could follow, but also something that teaches advanced techniques. I remember when I first started, I searched a lot to find good tutorials on these basic things (lighting, depth, flow etc.) and a lot of people I asked just told me that "I'd get better with practice" without telling me what to do to improve, so I felt that I should make something to cure the frustrations of beginners who are trying to learn, as well as people who are experienced with photoshop, but want to improve their signatures.
I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Posted Image

ApexDesigns
    • Title: Graphic Artist
    • Last active: Oct 09 2014 08:19 PM

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

Thanks a lot for the share man!

zed__no_text__by_apexdesignscl-d77s0bh.p

Fallow your Dreams.

DeathBurn
    • Last active: Mar 04 2017 01:59 AM
      • LocationGuam

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:39 PM

super gg, made me learn some stuff. This is the frist video I ever watched to begin and end. Ahahaha 10/10

Fireclaw

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:28 PM

super gg, made me learn some stuff. This is the frist video I ever watched to begin and end. Ahahaha 10/10

Glad you liked it mate.

Hopefully I'll have some more stuff up on my channel when summer break rolls around in June.

I have a tutorial for the star wars sig that I made that's just sitting on my hard drive waiting to be edited lol. Too bad I had exams this past week, or I'd have tried to get that out for "May the 4th" :P

Posted Image

eggiepost
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Jul 12 2015 03:06 PM
      • LocationHolland

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:01 PM

Thnxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users