SOTW Submitting Rules
- You must have at least 20 posts to enter.
- You have 5 days to enter the contest.
- Your Signature must use the given Render.
- You can change your entry once only.
- Do not post your signature elsewhere on the site until the competition ends. If we see it elswhere, it won't be accepted in the competition.
- Your entry size must be in between: Minimum - 390x200 px to Maximum - 600x300 px (this goes for Vertical too)
- Do not submit someone else's work. We WILL find out. I am in countless signature groups and forums and I will find out.
- Do not submit Pre-made signatures.
- No collaborations. This is to test your own skill not others
- Do not submit Works In Process. Only completed pieces.
- Don't half-ass it. Submit only your best work.
- You can add text to the signature but nothing that shows who made it.
[PSA] Image hosting and you:
Please do NOT use deviant and photobucket to upload your entries. People can find out who made the signature if they know your username on either of those sites because they include your username in the image url's.
I understand that many of you would like to keep a gallery of all your work, and that is why I recommend using either rawr.es or imgur.com to store your work. Simply make an account and start uploading! The sites don't include your username in the image url, so there's no chance of people finding out who made the entry. They also do not include the image name in the url, so if you named your file "fireclawx_sotw_entry.png" the imgur or rawr link will not show that file name in the url.
Thanks for making my life a lot easier and not making me have to reupload these images every time I have to make voting topics :)
That's it. Now check out the