• Create Account

Important Announcement!

Welcome to the Site! Make sure to Register first to get access to all the Features. I know the site is empty at the moment but what site isn't empty in the beginning? :P Click here to read the FAQ. The FAQ will answer the majority of the questions that you have such as "Allowed Signature Size and Avatar Size". Please click here to read the Rules and see what is allowed and what not. Thank you for joining! Have fun posting, help us fill the site with love and art!

Photo

Who coded this website?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

illustrated
    • Group: VIP Member
    • Title: Creativity... The use of imagination or original ideas to create
    • Last active: Jun 28 2015 05:36 AM
      • LocationAustralia Mate!

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

Hey onecanvas community I was wondering who coded/designed this website for you, and I really need some help making one, for my business.

o0vIh1c.png

Muppie
    • Group: Contest Moderator
    • Title: Omigodilovemoosomuch
    • Last active: Dec 25 2015 02:05 PM
      • LocationHolland

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

i think sirmoo and darius.

Posted Image

http://muppiemaster.deviantart.com/

More than machinery we need humanity. -Charles Chaplin

SirMoo
    • Group: Admin
    • Title: Rawr! :3
    • Last active: Jan 30 2017 01:50 PM
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

The site is a template for the IP.B forum system. We then took a template we liked and modified it to fit the our tastes a bit more. The website that made the original template can be found in our source code somewhere commented.

Fireclaw
    • Title: ∞ Infinite Darkness ∞
    • Last active: May 12 2015 04:33 PM

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

A forum  =/= a business website. If you would like to make a forum, then have a look at MyBB or phpBB for free options, and vBulletin or IP.Board for commercial options.

Posted Image

Dex
  • Dex
    • Group: Regular Member
    • Last active: Jan 16 2015 06:36 PM
      • LocationCanadia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

XenForo is also AMAZING for forums :)

Deviant Art [dex-artsWebsite [pixeladdict.net] YouTube [Coming Soon]

PMHnzqn.png

SirMoo
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

XenForo is also AMAZING for forums :)

I don't like how limited it's feature list is for the price. While the base software is decently cheap... It's costs per year is close to other software. :/

On the upside... I do believe it has speed over other forums as a factor.

Dex
  • Dex
      • LocationCanadia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

I don't like how limited it's feature list is for the price. While the base software is decently cheap... It's costs per year is close to other software. :/

On the upside... I do believe it has speed over other forums as a factor.

For sure, but it is very easy to code with its hooks etc like MyBB, although I have never coded for IPB so I wouldn't know really..

But yeah, I find XenForo uses less resources then say IPB would. Each has its own advantage really.

IPB Is beautiful and is full of features yet it costs money and is resource intensive.

MyBB and XenForo are easy to code for, yet MyBB is buggy and XenForo is pricey.

phpBB is just all around crappy looking :P

Never used SMF...

PMHnzqn.png

SirMoo
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

For sure, but it is very easy to code with its hooks etc like MyBB, although I have never coded for IPB so I wouldn't know really..

But yeah, I find XenForo uses less resources then say IPB would. Each has its own advantage really.

IPB Is beautiful and is full of features yet it costs money and is resource intensive.

Never used SMF...

We use to use SMF back in the day for the first forum site I ran with Darius. But the fucking admin kept breaking. Shit never worked right. It pissed me off.

Dex
  • Dex
      • LocationCanadia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

We use to use SMF back in the day for the first forum site I ran with Darius. But the ****ing admin kept breaking. **** never worked right. It pissed me off.

Aha, sounds like ****, it is also fairly ugly. :P

PMHnzqn.png

Fireclaw

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

Never used SMF...

Eh, IPB isn't that resource intensive... and I believe it uses less resources that vB which is a total resource hog. The latest build of MyBB is actually pretty stable, I used to use PHPBB because the earlier versions of MyBB (although beautiful) were buggy as ****, but now I'd say that MyBB is better than PHPBB by a long shot. It's beautiful and doesn't have many bugs. Plus, I really like that some cPanels support the one click MyBB install. (and the import from vB/PHPBB feature is nice too)

Posted Image

Dex
  • Dex
      • LocationCanadia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

Eh, IPB isn't that resource intensive... and I believe it uses less resources that vB which is a total resource hog. The latest build of MyBB is actually pretty stable, I used to use PHPBB because the earlier versions of MyBB (although beautiful) were buggy as ****, but now I'd say that MyBB is better than PHPBB by a long shot. It's beautiful and doesn't have many bugs. Plus, I really like that some cPanels support the one click MyBB install. (and the import from vB/PHPBB feature is nice too)

One click MyBB install never installs the latest version, and vB isn't even a forum software anymore it is a whole other CMS.

The old vB was beautiful IMO and was one of my favorites although the Admin Panel was garbage.

PMHnzqn.png

Fireclaw

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

One click MyBB install never installs the latest version, and vB isn't even a forum software anymore it is a whole other CMS.

The old vB was beautiful IMO and was one of my favorites although the Admin Panel was garbage.

It did for me though :O

Yeah, vB has kinda changed over the past years, though the admin panel is still crap...
I actually like the way the new vB looks, though I moderate on a forum that just upgraded from 4.1 to 4.2 and it's buggy as ****, I can't imagine what the people who are on 5.0 are going through... It's so buggy in fact that we actually downgraded back to 4.1 D:

Posted Image

SirMoo
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

I was reading the vB forums last night... People are raging hard over 5... It appears to be an epic piece of crap. Not to mention 4x got hacked and exploited big time and no patch has been released... so there is a wild exploit just lingering around.

Dex
  • Dex
      • LocationCanadia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

Aha, vBulletin was never really good unless you recoded a bunch. Anyone heard of Otaku forums, it was big on game development I believe. Habbo retros to be specific... they ran off vB for the longest time, and I heard that one of the admins/devs had to recode half vB on his own to fix exploits etc.

PMHnzqn.png

Baka
    • Title: Buy vip >.>
    • Last active: Apr 08 2017 03:45 PM
      • LocationIn Moo's Pants jk

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

Aha, vBulletin was never really good unless you recoded a bunch. Anyone heard of Otaku forums, it was big on game development I believe. Habbo retros to be specific... they ran off vB for the longest time, and I heard that one of the admins/devs had to recode half vB on his own to fix exploits etc.

jesus i hope that never has to happen to use

SirMoo
      • LocationMexico

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

Not surprising. Huge portion of vB'ers never upgrade for this reason.

vB is now owned by Internet Brands... They buy out companies and generally fuck them up from my knowledge. When they bought out a major Frequent Flyer company FlyerTalk they ended up alienating a lot of the dedicated members. So bad that they started a new forum as a way to get away from IB. If I'm not mistaken... IB even lied to the the person they bought it form saying they'd not fuck it up in ways that they did. :P

Fireclaw

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

I was reading the vB forums last night... People are raging hard over 5... It appears to be an epic piece of crap. Not to mention 4x got hacked and exploited big time and no patch has been released... so there is a wild exploit just lingering around.

Well yeah, the latest version of vB is always buggy as ****, it usually takes them about a year for them to get their act together... Though I dunno what will happen because of the recent acquisition :P 

Ehh, well on the anime forum I help run, the stock 4.1 was working fine... That being said, we still recoded the crap out of it to add new stuff... (I think it's about 30-40% custom atm)

Posted Image

Trumanblach
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Feb 03 2017 09:56 PM

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

aOur site offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Look at our health website in case you want to look better with a help health products. Billig meridia AA Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health website in case you want to feel better with a help health products. Phentermine sans ordonnance yoox Our company offers health and related products. Take a look at our health contributing site in case you want to look better. Kob phentermine the weekend Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health portal in case you want to to feel healthier with a help general health products. Valium non prescription vs non-prescription Our company offers supreme quality health products. Visit our health contributing website in case you want to feel healthier. http://m8z.superrx.e...-use-64212.html Our company provides supreme quality general health products. Look at our health contributing portal in case you want to feel better. Xanax uden recept stoofperen
Our company provides herbal pills. Take a look at our health contributing site in case you want to improve your health. Achat soma ojja Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Look at our health site in case you want to to feel healthier with a help of health products. Halpoja klonopin now Our company offers weight loss products. Look at our health contributing portal in case you want to strengthen your health. Best place to order tramadol online forum Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Take a look at our health portal in case you want to feel better with a help of health products. http://f6n.superrx.e...tien-61031.html Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Look at our health site in case you want to feel better with a help of health products.
Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Take a look at our health portal in case you want to to improve your health with a help generic supplements. Acquista xanax mgenerico 0 5 omliane Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Look at our health website in case you want to strengthen your health with a help of generic supplements. Sale ativan ttc Our company offers generic pharmacy. Visit our health contributing portal in case you want to improve your health. Phentermine zonder recept rychlГЎ Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Take a look at our health portal in case you want to look healthier with a help health products. Provigil niet-receptplichtige KBR Our site offers a wide variety of non prescription drugs. Look at our health portal in case you want to strengthen your health with a help of generic supplements. http://5r.superrx.eu...card-91752.html Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Look at our health portal in case you want to feel better with a help health products. Cheapest ambien online uk
Our company offers herbal supplements. Take a look at our health contributing site in case you want to look healthier. Ambien kosten krachtstroom Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Take a look at our health site in case you want to to improve your health with a help of health products. Tramadol in apotheke ohne rezept Our company provides a wide variety of non prescription products. Take a look at our health website in case you want to look better with a help health products. Kosten meridia auf rezept Our company provides a wide variety of supplements. Take a look at our health contributing portal in case you want to look better. http://7ft.superrx.e...logy-68897.html Our company offers a wide variety of non prescription products. Visit our health site in case you want to strengthen your health with a help of general health products.

Henryniz
    • Group: New Member
    • Last active: Feb 10 2017 05:53 AM

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:54 AM

Пенополистирол дешевле минеральной ваты и не впитывает влагу, кроме этого он устойчив к морозам, обладает звукоизоляционными свойствами, теплопотери при его использовании в разы ниже, чем при использовании минваты. Существенный недостаток пенополистирола – необходимость прикрывать его от прямых солнечных лучей, под воздействием которых он разрушается. Сантехника и ванна. Простая, без претензий на оригинальность сантехника – то, что нужно. Ее легко заменить и уже через пару лет это будет не жалко сделать. С ванной аналогично – лучше всего иметь чугунную ванну. Если таковой нет, то можно просто обновить старую, поставив вкладыш или обновив эмаль – покупать новую стоит только в исключительных случаях. Пенополиэтиленовый материал. - Паропроницаемость. Силиконовая пропитка представляет собой состав, образующий на деревянной поверхности идеальный защитный барьер - не пропускающий воду, но благодаря своим пористым свойствам, с легкостью испаряющий лишнюю влагу, впитанную древесиной. Благодаря данному свойству, дерево сохраняет возможность "дышать". Покрытие помогает древесине надолго оставаться свежей и здоровой. Также паропроницаемость покрытия позволяет наносить силиконовые пропитки на ещё влажную древесину. Традиционные алкидные покрытия не являются паропроницаемыми, это мешает остаточной влаге выходить из древесины, поэтому она «поднимает» покрытие, что портит внешний вид древесины и создаёт условия для её намокания и загнивания. Поверх бетонной стяжки укладывается основное ("чистовое") покрытие пола, которое оказывает существенное влияние на выбор температуры теплоносителя. Этот эффект возникает из-за различной теплопроводности применяемых материалов. стены тоньше, чем при строительстве из кирпича или другого материала. А это добавляет лишнее пространство внутри дома; П – пуццоланы; Приведенный список далеко не полный, большая его часть относится к специализированным маркам. В капитальном строительстве главным связывающим элементом выступает портландцемент. В определенных случаях в его состав включают красящие вещества и различные стабилизационные добавки. o-remonte.com Минусы при установке стальной двери Долгая кропотливая укладка Теплые полы (водяные) Из вышеперечисленных аспектов следует, что готовые смеси не только более удобны в применении, но и намного эффективней. Пенополиуретан в народе называют просто пеной. Он продается в баллонах и выдавливается с помощью специального пистолета в швы между плитами, оконной рамой и стеной, ванной и стеной и т.д. Пена заполняет собой все полости и моментально застывает. Пенополиуретан используется для внутренней отделки как жилых помещений, так и нежилых, не имеющих отопления: чердаков, сараев, веранд, балконов и т.п. Боковые крышки – применяются для монтажа вала и приводного механизма. Плитку уложить на клеевой слой и прижать с легким сдвигом. В течение ~10 минут можно корректировать положение уложенной плитки. Время укладки и корректировки плитки зависит от гигроскопичности основания и температуры окружающей среды. Чем больше впитывающая способность основания и выше температура, тем меньше время укладки и корректировки и наоборот. Теплоотражающие пленки. Помимо эстетики добавляется такое достоинство, как энергосбережение. Иными словами, нет необходимости использовать обогревающие или охлаждающие приборы. Пропускная способность света меняется, а температура внутри помещения сохраняется. Это одна из главных особенностей архитектурного изделия. Красивый фасад, имитирующий обшивку деревянными панелями... Долговечная и неприхотливая отделка, которой безразлична погода и время года... Монтаж на неровные стены, без выравнивания поверхности, скрывающий практически любые изъяны строительства… Довольно недорогой и однозначно быстрый ремонт… Какой вывод из всего этого можно сделать? Покупать керамзит стоит у крупных продавцов, которые напрямую сотрудничают с заводами-производителями. Цепочка завод-склад-покупатель самая короткая, что исключает различные риски повреждения материала в процессе транспортировки и хранения. Также у серьезных компаний-продавцов есть большой выбор керамзита разной фракции, крытый склад, адекватно работает служба доставки, предоставляются особые условия для оптовых покупателей и строительных бригад. краска для обоев под покраску какая лучше Размер зубцов шпателя необходимо выбирать с таким расчетом, чтобы при укладке плитки, не менее чем на 80% достигался контакт ее обратной стороны с клеевым раствором. При наружной облицовке требуется 100% контакт раствора с плиткой. Для проверки необходимо снять свежеуложенную плитку и осмотреть тыльную сторону, после чего, если отсутствует необходимое покрытие её клеевым раствором, следует использовать шпатель с большим размером зубцов, либо наносить раствор на основание и на плитку. Если традиционная керамическая плитка не отвечает вашему видению интерьера дома, но в то же время требуется практичный и изысканный отделочный материал, обратите внимание на плиточную мозаику. Сначала девушка обратилась к тем горе-мастерам, у которых заказывала установку пластиковых окон. Однако вразумительного ответа на свои вопросы не получила. Тогда она позвонила в компанию, которую порекомендовали ей знакомые, и пригласила специалиста. При осмотре «места происшествия» выяснилось, что небольшим ремонтом тут не обойтись – требуется замена деталей и материалов, общая стоимость всех работ составит 2/3 от цены нового остекления. Свобода архитектуры и дизайна В таблице ниже приведены примерные цифры для наиболее популярных размеров квартир.
Взято с http://o-remonte.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users